• Alisa Cruise is one of Ha Long Bay's most luxurious cruises, comprising 20 stunning private cabins and suites. The cruise promises a truly memorable experience, taking in some of the most captivating parts of the bay while providing a laid-back yet sophisticated atmosphere on board.
• While all travel experiences through Vietnam and Cambodia are fascinating… there is nothing quite like a river cruise through the intertwining waterways that connect the two countries. Combine visits to both destinations aboard state of the art vessels that are built specifically to maneuver the tricky waters of the Mekong and Tonle Sap regions.
• One of the Mekong’s most celebrated vessels is the Jayavarman, named after the 12th century Buddhist king who ruled the Angkor kingdom. Boasting a stunning French colonial design, this cruise liner is the ideal homebase for discovering the wonders that the picturesque Mekong region has to offer.
• Discover one of the most popular Mekong vessels aboard the French Vietnamese RV Mekong Prestige. Launched in 2013, this fabulous boat offes 32 spacious suites that feel nothing short of a luxury resort on the water. Enjoy classic Asian decor with polished peak and inspirational artwork, offering the vibes of a modern-day boutique hotel.
• One of the most classic selections along the Mekong River is the RV Mekong Pandaw. Beautifully restored, this grand vessel makes the journey from Ho Chi Minh City to Cambodia’s Siem Reap (home to the Angkor complex) simply unforgettable. Begin the amazing journey in the southern portion of Vietnam’s Mekong Delta, where bustling riverside cities feed into quaint villages known for their agricultural offerings.
• The Bassac Cruise Fleet is one of the Mekong’s most reputable, with three different vessels to choose from. The first vessel was repurposed from a classic rice barge, offering a classic Mekong experience with its unique history, while the other two were built as luxury cruising vessels with classic colonial styles.
• Travel to Halong Bay by helicopter within one day is one of high-end tours for honeymoon. It takes only a 45-minute flight from Hanoi to Halong Bay, viewing the legendary bay from a helicopter is a great way to get a panoramic view of the mystical seascape
• Go on a different kind of adventure aboard a junk cruise in Bai Tu Long Bay. Indochina Junk is the one and only cruise company that has the experience and full permission to make a trip around the less frequented area in Bai Tu Long Bay.
• The Jasmine Cruise has earned its 5-star rating because of its excellent services, accommodations, and design. It combines traditional and modern design to create a visual spectacle and a one of a kind experience for its passengers.
Let us assist you if you couldn't find a perfect trip for you!
We love our country and know it inside and out.